1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Quick Question

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by DOZER1, May 31, 2008.

1. DOZER1

DOZER1 New Member

Has anyone seen a NNBS C/C with a flat black paint job? You know, everything blacked out? If you have any pics, please post some. A buddy of mine has finally opened his body shop and thinks that it would look great. I think that it would probably look bad ass but I'm alittle ify. So I need some pics to decide. Also, just give me your opinion. What do you think a flat black new truck would look like? Thanks fellas and ladies.
  2. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

i've never seen it, but i wish someone would do it, that would be sick. post some pics if you do!
  3. DOZER1

DOZER1 New Member

No kidding, I would love to do it but I think I need to see it first.
  4. 383man

have you ever watched rob and big? rob has a SUV that he painted flat black, and it looks awesome, I mean the paint is sick, i think it would be outstanding looking.
  5. DOZER1

DOZER1 New Member

Yeah I've seen Rob's SUV and it looks awesome. But the only thing is that I've heard that if you don't lay the flat black down just right, theres no fixing it. Rob has the money to make sure his s**t was done just right and if it wasn't, he's got the money to make it right. We'll see what happens, if I had unlimited funds I wouldn't worry. Know what I mean...
  6. 383man

i do i do, well, it is a big decision, I mean I don't think i'm gonna paint my truck any time soon, not until it actually needs it