quick question

Discussion in 'GM Powertrain' started by 1slols1, May 10, 2009.

  1. 1slols1

    1slols1 Rockstar

    anyone know where i can get a posi unit for the truck listed in my sig, or if there is another way to make sure it turns both tires, have had this truck for about a year and before this i had 3 camaros and 1 ws6 trans-am, as you can see by my list of previous cars now that i know the truck is a one legger it bothers me. any help is greatly appreciated.
  2. vncj96

    vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

    Detroit Locker, or a junk yard rear end that has a locker in it
  3. Jimmiee

    Jimmiee Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

    Check Randy's Ring and Pinion. They can supply you with a stock G80, Eaton clutch style, Lock Right, ARB air locker, Eaton Electric Locker, Detroit Tru Track, Detroit Soft Locker, or a spool. Take your pick.

  4. RADO_4U2NV

    RADO_4U2NV New Member

    Well if money is issue go with the G80. If not then I would recommend the True Trac.

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos