1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

QUIET Cat Back System recommendations please.

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by LBAR1, May 5, 2013.

1. LBAR1

LBAR1 New Member

Looking for some opinions on cat back exhaust systems for my 2007 Sierra 1500 with 4.8L, I want to keep the exhaust as close to stock sound as possible but be able to gain a bit of power to help my CAI and canned tune come to life. Right now I actually like the power the 4.8L is making with just the CAI and the Diablo 87 octane with hard shifts tune installed, the truck accelerates hard and doesn't attract attention doing it so I want to keep the truck quiet but fast, sleeper.

Any help will be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.
  2. 95C1500

95C1500 Member

A flowmaster 70 series will give you the stock sound level but you will compromise performance because flowmaster doesn't have the best flow...
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

Corsa Touring system.. You will be happy...
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

The corsa is awesome! But, MAY be louder than what you are looking for. I suggest that you go to youtube and search Chevy 4.8L with corsa touring, then do with corsa sport, flowmaster, etc... This might give you an idea of what each sound like. I think that the corsa touring would be one of the quietest, spendy, but nice!