1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Quiet Here...

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by Sandhopper, Mar 30, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Sandhopper

Sandhopper New Member 100 Posts

Seems rather quiet on this forum. Must be a lot of lurkers and not a lot of posters. As many Burbans and Yukons as are on the roads I figured this forum would be hopping.:shocked:
  2. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member 100 Posts

I'll say hi. HI
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Quiet here

SSSSHHHH!:rolleyes:
  4. In2Trux

In2Trux New Member

HEY !!! Keep it down in here :grrrrrr: Us old folks are trying to get some shut eye. :lol:
  5. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

It is usually pretty busy.
  6. trapstud

trapstud New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That should be a testament to the quality of our trucks. Lots of posts= Lots of problems.
  7. pmartin816

pmartin816 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Sandhopper

Thank you for the greetings. Kind of thought there would be a lot of traffic on the site since there is such a large Suburban following. Looking forward to gathering information for our new burban.
  9. Sandhopper

Sorry, Looks like my signature did not take, and I did not even realize it. We have a 2010 Z71. We have had assorted GM full size over the past ten years or so and have been really hapy with them.
  10. rustyk2

rustyk2 New Member 100 Posts

This forum goes through fazes, sometimes busy other times not. Its been helpful to me a lot lately