1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Quigley/Pathfinder project?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by KidHauler, Nov 23, 2009.

1. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member

I was fartin' around in paintbrush the other day with a picture of my 85 van (Da Bus), and lowered it about two inches. It looked pretty good; fills the wheels wells, but the tires still show.

My wife saw the pic and said, if anything, she wants it four wheel drive! She rocks.

So, after a little internet searching, there's nothing around me. If any of you happen to see a 1ton 80/90's GM van with the Quigley or Pathfinder conversion, in project condition, and it looks like something that they just want to be rid of... let me know.

Thanks,
    D
  2. chew246214

chew246214 New Member

3. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member

Thanks for the info! I really like that '86.
  4. Stealth

Stealth New Member 1000 Posts

get it and do it, and then tell us all about it
  5. chew246214

chew246214 New Member

I happen to be in the market for one also.. no rush, I would perfer a diesel and newer to justify to my wife.... If they made suburban's in diesel I would just buy that but she wants newer then a 1999.... so that idea is out unless I want to spent a ton of money on a used diesel suburban conversion so I'm tossing around the idea of a diesel express van sent to quigley's.... I actually had a 1990 ford quigley that I loved, my father bought it new and when he died my mother sold it before she relized I wanted it and what it was worth (she sold it for $400 a full conversion van with 4x4 with 60,000 miles) I was pissed...But still be in the 40-50 thousand dollar range about the same as a gas powered 2500 suburban....