Quigley/Pathfinder project?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by KidHauler, Nov 23, 2009.

1. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I was fartin' around in paintbrush the other day with a picture of my 85 van (Da Bus), and lowered it about two inches. It looked pretty good; fills the wheels wells, but the tires still show.

My wife saw the pic and said, if anything, she wants it four wheel drive! She rocks.

So, after a little internet searching, there's nothing around me. If any of you happen to see a 1ton 80/90's GM van with the Quigley or Pathfinder conversion, in project condition, and it looks like something that they just want to be rid of... let me know.

Thanks,
    D

2. chew246214

chew246214 Rockstar 100 Posts

3. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Thanks for the info! I really like that '86.

4. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

get it and do it, and then tell us all about it

5. chew246214

chew246214 Rockstar 100 Posts

I happen to be in the market for one also.. no rush, I would perfer a diesel and newer to justify to my wife.... If they made suburban's in diesel I would just buy that but she wants newer then a 1999.... so that idea is out unless I want to spent a ton of money on a used diesel suburban conversion so I'm tossing around the idea of a diesel express van sent to quigley's.... I actually had a 1990 ford quigley that I loved, my father bought it new and when he died my mother sold it before she relized I wanted it and what it was worth (she sold it for $400 a full conversion van with 4x4 with 60,000 miles) I was pissed...But still be in the 40-50 thousand dollar range about the same as a gas powered 2500 suburban....