Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Quiz: You know about the Mile HIGH Club on Plains BUT????

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I was at a rest stop that I stop at all the time in my drive down to Md and I was talking to a guy that works there that I see all the time and we were looking at a Gray Hound Bus and saw the people getting on and off.. So we were talking What do they call it when you meet and and get together with someone on a BUS and on a Train??

I want to hear your suggestions??? :glasses: Have some fun....

2. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

The Over the Road club? Or Over the Rail club?

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah, I think this is a bit too risque for the open forum. Google is cracking down on forums that have too much content like this. I'm going to make some member-only forums in the off-topic section and stuff like this can go in there. It's been unapproved until then, so moderators only can see it.

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Ok Sorry... :(