1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Radio Reset???

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by AZ_Kid, Mar 24, 2010.

1. AZ_Kid

AZ_Kid Member

My radio has been acting up lately. I have a 6 disc factory changer. I loaded 3 cd and tried loading the 4th. Nothing. It wouldn't take the cd. At first it wouldn't play the first three, but there were numbers on the head unit. I disconnected the battery and now nothing. Is there a way to reset the radio?
  2. shadowt_t

shadowt_t Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

well i will check and let u know
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  3. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Its most likely dead....sounds like it was on its way out.....never heard of a "reset" for facory or aftermarket radios. Did you check the fuse?
  4. AZ_Kid

AZ_Kid Member

Thanks
    Fuse is good. The cd symbol flashes
  5. 03 SIERRA

03 SIERRA Rockstar

i have a radio seris down from you (single disc and tape) and when the display shifts title it skips like a cd would. it doesnt do it all the time though. any ideas?
  6. joer34985

joer34985 New Member

Mine started to do the same thing a couple of days ago. I had listened to cds just the same day and once put new cd in it did this.