Rain Guards

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by ChevyFan, Mar 26, 2005.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

2. ChevyFan

3. Grizzly

Grizzly New Member

sweet looking mods to your TB, Steve. Where did you get them? Was it a kit?

4. Jimmy4X4

Jimmy4X4 New Member

those look great. really make it look smooth.

5. CkVin

CkVin Member

Thanks for the props Steve...I was curious what kinds were out there. Because there are the tape kind (which you have) and others that now fit up into the window. I've had these installed on other cars with the tape, so I'm still curious about the others and how they work.

6. TOMMY

TOMMY New Member

Looks good. Smart lookin.

7. CkVin

CkVin Member

Just ordered a pair of in-channel rain guards for my Ext TB. Got a GREAT deal on Ebay. Now just have to wait for them. Will let you know when they get here and how they fit!!

8. ChevyFan

Yeah, I'll be looking forward to it. I've been considering removing the ones that I have on mine, before they're on there for 5 years or something crazy, and looking to get some that lock in the channel. The ones that I have are definately designed for the TB, but they're adhesive.

The were put on at some point before I bought it, and that vehicle has been in service now for just a little over 3 years.

9. CkVin

CkVin Member

Just an update...I ordered a set of Wade Vent visors and of course when they came, they didn't fit!! So now I'm waiting for them to send me out another pair! It took forever too...man, I'm getting frustrated. I'm just too anxious to get them on cause they're gonna be sweet!

10. ChevyFan

Where did you order them from? How did they not fit?