1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rainbow

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by gmagilla, Dec 10, 2009.

1. gmagilla

gmagilla Rockstar

Never seen a rainbow in the winter before and this one has the sun smack in the middle . Rockport,Mo. about 8am. on the 9th. after a snow storm from the day before.About 7 outside . 100_0547.jpg
  2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Wow!!! That is a cool looking site to see!:great: Thanks for the picture. You don't see this everyday.:glasses:
  3. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice pic
    I'm a sucker for rainbows and critters. Whenever I see one, I have to stop and snap a pic or two.:glasses:
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Oooh that's pretty! I don't believe I have ever seen one in the snow, that's definately a neat site to see. Is that a road under all of that snow, holy cow we never see stuff like that in Ohio! :money:
  5. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Cool pic, wouldn't that be "snowbow"?
  6. gmagilla

gmagilla Rockstar

I never thought of snowbow . And yes that's I29 under there . Just me and 1 or 2 guy's out there truck'n because all the other drivers where in the truck stops saying that the internet said the road was closed ! Cyber drivers:lol:.
  7. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

thats wild, I've never seen one in the winter either, especially at 8am
  8. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I believe thats a sun dog, or Sun ring, it is a sign of a temperature change or incoming high winds. We get them all the time here.