Rainy day in DFW!

Discussion in 'TX - North Texas Chevy Truck Club' started by ChevyFan, Feb 24, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Bleah, it's a full-on dark and rainy day in DFW today. Looks like it will be near 80 before the end of the day, so it will be super humid later too, that's a lot of fun.

2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Humidity is never good, but 80 degrees? My hearts bleeding for you, it was 1 when I got home from work Tuesday night!

3. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I feel ya, Steve. 77F here and the rain's a coming. It's times like these that make me just want to go stay in Austin. Who would think that only a couple of hours South of you and just a few West of me the climate would be so different. I'm just not used to this humidity stuff.

4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Turned out to be a nice day once we got past 1200, at least west of Fort Worth, made me wish I would'a rode the bike to work since it was so nice on the ride home.

5. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

supposed to rain tonight and all weekend and not make it out of the 40's. supposed to be 5 year record low highs. Remember this is San Diego (sunny and 72 year round):rofl: