1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rainy day in DFW!

Discussion in 'TX - North Texas Chevy Truck Club' started by ChevyFan, Feb 24, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Bleah, it's a full-on dark and rainy day in DFW today. Looks like it will be near 80 before the end of the day, so it will be super humid later too, that's a lot of fun.
  2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Humidity is never good, but 80 degrees? My hearts bleeding for you, it was 1 when I got home from work Tuesday night!
  3. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I feel ya, Steve. 77F here and the rain's a coming. It's times like these that make me just want to go stay in Austin. Who would think that only a couple of hours South of you and just a few West of me the climate would be so different. I'm just not used to this humidity stuff.
  4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Turned out to be a nice day once we got past 1200, at least west of Fort Worth, made me wish I would'a rode the bike to work since it was so nice on the ride home.
  5. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

supposed to rain tonight and all weekend and not make it out of the 40's. supposed to be 5 year record low highs. Remember this is San Diego (sunny and 72 year round):rofl: