1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ranch hand brush guard

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by coombia21, Aug 23, 2009.

1. coombia21

coombia21 New Member

Does anybody have a ranch hand brush guard and do you have any pictures of it mounted on your truck.

I am looking for something to protect my truck for those pesky deer and geese and the occasional tree branch.
  2. tattooed4life

tattooed4life New Member

What year, make and model of truck do you want to see pictures of the bumper guards on?
  3. coombia21

coombia21 New Member

i have a silver 2005 ext cab 4x4 1500 but i would like to see it on any size 2003-2007 classic and preferably in silver grey or black truck but color doesnt really matter preferably on a 1500 but would like to see pictures of any size truck
  4. kgibson181

kgibson181 New Member 1000 Posts

Heres one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. coombia21

coombia21 New Member

thanks for the pictures do you have and from the front on flat ground
  6. kgibson181

kgibson181 New Member 1000 Posts

Sorry its not my truck or I would go take a pic, its another member's on here beachmonkey6 maybe you could ask him for a front shot.
  7. coombia21

coombia21 New Member

o ok thanks
  8. ippielb

ippielb Active Member 1000 Posts

[​IMG]
    Here's a kind of bumper that a Canadian Company makes. I love the way it looks, and its made to last.
  9. coombia21

coombia21 New Member

i love that bumper but i was looking at a ranch hand because i can get one for 175 vs 600 or more for others
  10. beachmonkey6

beachmonkey6 New Member

here ya go.

Attached Files: