1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ranch hand bumpers

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by jow003, Jul 8, 2009.

1. jow003

jow003 Member

has anyone seen ranch hand bumpers on a new body style chevy 1500? im lookin at getting the summit series front and back but im worried they may dwarf my truck as ranch hands tend to do
  2. jow003

jow003 Member

this is the bumper im talking about, what do yall think about it?
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I like Ranch Hands products myself actually and I even talked with some of their folks at one point in time about helping to sponsor the site. I think they look great, but I have not owned them myself actuall.
  4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I like them. Saw them all over the place when I was in San Antonio a couple weeks ago.
  5. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I like them a lot, but I think they would look best with a lift....do you have one? If not they are still cool looking.
  6. jow003

jow003 Member

not yet..... right now im just plannin on a leveling kit. altho id like about 6" of lift but that would be in the distant future