1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Raptor Series bars installed!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by stewart7225, Jan 14, 2012.

1. stewart7225

stewart7225 New Member

I finally settled on a set of nerf bars and got them installed today. I went with the raptor series because I wanted something that would last long and since they are a completely stainless steel bar they should outlast the pickup.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

looks nice dude! wish the ones i had were like that, but the ones on mine were on there when i bought the truck, so im not gonna argue to hard!

Alex
  3. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

looks really good (so do your headlights lol)
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

I like. :happy:
  5. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Nice looking mod!! :)
  6. silverhobey

silverhobey Member

looks great ..........hope you find them as functional as I do our Westin knock-off series ones .....nice pics too !!!...Brian from Canada
  7. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts

Nice looking mod. Im sure they are very functional also!!!
  8. Afalconsvick

Afalconsvick New Member

9. sstoner911

sstoner911 New Member 1000 Posts

Those look good! What kind of headlights are those?
  10. stewart7225

stewart7225 New Member

Headlights are made by spyder auto. They are coming out with some CCFL halos which are supposed to be longer lasting, if the price isn't to much more than what I paid for these they would be a better buy. Silverado headlights The only downfall is they use halogen bulbs but after putting a set of osram nightbreakers in they are just as good or better than the original headlights.

Thanks for the compliments everyone, so far they seem awesome. I think I might paint the bolt heads black but other than that I like these.