1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Raptor Series bars installed!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by stewart7225, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Looks good. I'll have to see if they offer the same thing in black. I love the full length nerf you went with as well. Little things like that make it a whole lot easier to clean and wax. And the headlights look nice as well.
  2. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member

Looks good. I think I am going to order those same headlights in the future. I am getting black housing Spyder tail lights this week.
  3. stewart7225

stewart7225 New Member

I never noticed that Spyder makes a set of tail lights for the silverado, they look pretty slick. I may have to look into getting a set at some point when I have a little bit of money. Please post up some pictures when you get the tail lights put in.

The headlights are awesome but there are only 2 things I want to mention. First off there is no way to adjust these (huge downfall IMO) the dims could definitely use a bit of downward adjustment but its not terrible. The other thing is, plan on buying a new set of H1 bulbs for the high beams because the existing ones are lousy.
  4. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  5. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member

These are the lights I picked up. Should be shipping today or tomorrow. Will post pics when I install them.

taillights.JPG