Raptor Series bars installed!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by stewart7225, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks good. I'll have to see if they offer the same thing in black. I love the full length nerf you went with as well. Little things like that make it a whole lot easier to clean and wax. And the headlights look nice as well.

2. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Looks good. I think I am going to order those same headlights in the future. I am getting black housing Spyder tail lights this week.

3. stewart7225

stewart7225 Member

I never noticed that Spyder makes a set of tail lights for the silverado, they look pretty slick. I may have to look into getting a set at some point when I have a little bit of money. Please post up some pictures when you get the tail lights put in.

The headlights are awesome but there are only 2 things I want to mention. First off there is no way to adjust these (huge downfall IMO) the dims could definitely use a bit of downward adjustment but its not terrible. The other thing is, plan on buying a new set of H1 bulbs for the high beams because the existing ones are lousy.

4. UpsetProps

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  5. UpsetProps

These are the lights I picked up. Should be shipping today or tomorrow. Will post pics when I install them.

taillights.JPG