1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

"RBP" Replica Grille/ Paramount Restyling 1 piece Black Evolution Grille w Rivets.

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Jan 26, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well i thought i would post a picture of the grille that is allot better than the ones i had before which weren't good quality. I snapped one picture so everyone can see how much similar this grille looks like the rbp and t-rex grilles that are around $1,300. I only paid $305 with free shipping and i bought it off of ebay. The grille lines up just like it should and there is no gaps or anything and also no rusting on anything which is a major plus. The quality is good and wouldn't change a thing ha i save about $1,000 so i'm happy. Here is one picture of it. Let me know what yall think! Thanks, Jake
  2. Rockstarrchevy81

DSCN0059.jpg Here is the pic.
  3. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Bull bar is crooked.
  4. Rockstarrchevy81

Yeah lol well it was fixed a few days ago that picture is a few weeks old. I was planning on selling the bull bar so i took all the bolt's out and tried to align it best i could when re installing the bolts and adjusting to where each side i want it. My buddy that installed my lift installed the bull bar for me the same day for free but it wasn't a big deal not being aligned perfect. Either way i have kept the bull bar and made the proper adjustments myself so it's all good ha.