"RBP" Replica Grille/ Paramount Restyling 1 piece Black Evolution Grille w Rivets.

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well i thought i would post a picture of the grille that is allot better than the ones i had before which weren't good quality. I snapped one picture so everyone can see how much similar this grille looks like the rbp and t-rex grilles that are around $1,300. I only paid $305 with free shipping and i bought it off of ebay. The grille lines up just like it should and there is no gaps or anything and also no rusting on anything which is a major plus. The quality is good and wouldn't change a thing ha i save about $1,000 so i'm happy. Here is one picture of it. Let me know what yall think! Thanks, Jake

2. Rockstarrchevy81

DSCN0059.jpg Here is the pic.

3. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Bull bar is crooked.

4. Rockstarrchevy81

Yeah lol well it was fixed a few days ago that picture is a few weeks old. I was planning on selling the bull bar so i took all the bolt's out and tried to align it best i could when re installing the bolts and adjusting to where each side i want it. My buddy that installed my lift installed the bull bar for me the same day for free but it wasn't a big deal not being aligned perfect. Either way i have kept the bull bar and made the proper adjustments myself so it's all good ha.