RC vs. Readylift

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Whitsel21, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Whitsel21

Whitsel21 New Member

Hey guys, I'm new here and have a quick question regarding a leveling kit for my 2011 CC. What makes the readylift system so much better/ more expensive then the RC kit. I just don't know if I can bring myself to spend 4X the money for the readylift kit unless it is far superior. Thanks in advance for all your help!

2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I ran the ReadyLift kit for over a year and zero issues and the truck rode great. I think the main reason for the price difference is the material used for the parts and maybe some R&D cost in there too. The $200+ for the ReadyLift seems to be a lot when put beside the $70 fro RC but really what is $200 when you are raising the front of your 30+k truck.....All in all they do the same thing, but I chose ReadyLift. Hope that helps.

3. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

I recently just purchased a 2.5 from readylift, Have'nt installed yet but I bought it for $150 brand new retail was like $270 on the readylift.com website.

4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Go with the ReadyLift.:great:

5. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Nothing really makes the RL kit any better than any other kit out there. Leveling kits are leveling kits. I don't like some of RC's products and I don't like some of RL's products, but both leveling kits are good. If it were me, I would get the RC leveling kit...it's easier to install and a lot cheaper.

6. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

X2 on what blackedout said