1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

RC vs. Readylift

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Whitsel21, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Whitsel21

Whitsel21 New Member

Hey guys, I'm new here and have a quick question regarding a leveling kit for my 2011 CC. What makes the readylift system so much better/ more expensive then the RC kit. I just don't know if I can bring myself to spend 4X the money for the readylift kit unless it is far superior. Thanks in advance for all your help!
  2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I ran the ReadyLift kit for over a year and zero issues and the truck rode great. I think the main reason for the price difference is the material used for the parts and maybe some R&D cost in there too. The $200+ for the ReadyLift seems to be a lot when put beside the $70 fro RC but really what is $200 when you are raising the front of your 30+k truck.....All in all they do the same thing, but I chose ReadyLift. Hope that helps.
  3. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

I recently just purchased a 2.5 from readylift, Have'nt installed yet but I bought it for $150 brand new retail was like $270 on the readylift.com website.
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Go with the ReadyLift.:great:
  5. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Nothing really makes the RL kit any better than any other kit out there. Leveling kits are leveling kits. I don't like some of RC's products and I don't like some of RL's products, but both leveling kits are good. If it were me, I would get the RC leveling kit...it's easier to install and a lot cheaper.
  6. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

X2 on what blackedout said