Ready Lift SST Lift Kits.

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by blacknight97, Jul 14, 2010.

1. blacknight97

blacknight97 Rockstar 100 Posts

2. blacknight97

blacknight97 Rockstar 100 Posts

53 views and nothing? come on people.

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I like the 4" lift and how relatively easy it looks to install for that much lift height. I would be in interested in seeing some responses as well, as I am considering this kit as well.

4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Have you tried to search the site? It may be that this topic was covered before. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but sometimes topics that come up multiple times don't get responses. I think I've seen this brand before and would be surprised if no-one has experience with them. Also, there is a lift thread that covers the different brands. Have you checked that out?

You may want to also check out some of the members on here who are experts in lifts and contact them directly for assistance. Sorry I'm not one of them, but good luck and let us know what you decide.

5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

A few months back someone ask the same question and if I remmeber right there was no response then. ReadyLift makes great stuff and I would have no problem installing one if I had a NBS truck. I like the fact they give you a skid plate for protection and it reenforces the front suspension/frame.

6. mfleetwood

Yes, I did find some info stemming from March but not enough to make a firm decision. Lots of questions/responses that included shocks (or lack of in kit) and wheel spacing...which actually raised more questons for me that answers. Thanks for the advice and reply!

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

For the most part, I have read/heard that ready lift makes a quality product, so I am definitley leaning towards them. Thanks for the additional feedback. On a side note, I am very new to this and do not know what acronym "NBS" stands for. I see this often in theads and was wondering if you could shed some light for me?

Thanks!

7. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

NBS = New Body Style.

I have the ReadyLift level kit and I am very pleased with the quaility and when I DO go bigger it will be a ReadyLift kit.

8. mfleetwood

Thanks, I am definitely leaning that way. Appreciate the clarification on NBS as well!

9. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Mike, what brand deer killer do you have on your truck? I really like it!!

10. mfleetwood

Thanks! It's the Westin One-Piece Sportsman....It does come with the headlight protection bars but I just removed them. I pasted a link below if you want to check it out. I did not purchase mine from this web retailer but they have a pretty good pic of the "deer killer."

http://www.autoanything.com/grille-guards/77A1745A2466693.aspx