Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Ready to Learn................

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Southern_Crunk, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Southern_Crunk

Southern_Crunk New Member

I'm new....and Not very mechanically inclined....(Not Dumb, just never cared to learn about cars and trucks) but I'm a fast learner. I have a 98 suburban, and I want to learn more about it so when it does have issues.....I can at least know something......LOL

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

Let us know if you have any questions or comments! :D

3. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

cool a new burbanite, let us help you and maybe you can teach us something. my dad always said you learn something new every day, and i say if you dont you may as well be worm food.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

You may be suprised to see just how mechanically inclined you are. By all means ask your questions, and if you hear something new, please share it with us. We're all here to learn, and share ideas. :D

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Crunk, what type of tools and workspace do you have? Those are a couple of major variables.