Ready to unleash the beast

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by tbplus10, Aug 11, 2007.

1. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I've got the next 4 days off, no honey do's, the boat's washed, waxed, and tuned, and I live 2.5 miles from the launch ramp.
    This a teaser wait until I get it on the water. She hasnt floated since last September when I pulled the engine to replace it with a Supercharged 383 marine stroker engine. I finally finished rigging the trim tabs and working out all the bugs last night, she's ready to go.
    [​IMG]

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Heading out to Joe Pool huh? Enjoy the 100F heat! lol

3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

If I gotta be in 100F I'd rather be on the water. I rode to the Oasis for a beer earlier and was surprised there werent more boats on the lake, I could only see about 30 boats from the dock and maybe another 30 on the southeast arm of the lake.
    Watched a 32' Fountain off shore (Unchained) bury his outdrives in the mud and over rev his dual blown 502 mags. It must be nice to have so much money you can be stupid and abuse your equipment. I really wish I'da had my camera, he shot mud roostertails about 35' high, all over the launch ramp and a couple of trucks waiting to put in.

4. Flatman

Flatman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

/\ what an idiot...I see this type of lunacy all the time... Oh to have money to burn...!