ReadyLift 4" Feedback

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by TexAg95, Mar 19, 2010.

1. TexAg95

TexAg95 New Member

I'm looking into the 4" ReadyLift for my 2007 NBS GMC Sierra 1500. Anyone have this lift on a similar truck and if so how do you like it? Was it easy to put on yourself? What tires size are you running with it? How much mpg did you lose after the install? Any other good info or advice on this lift? Thanks!

2. chschevy58

chschevy58 Rockstar 100 Posts

here is a guy and his pics ...

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/album.php?albumid=1818

3. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

This 4 inch lift from readylift is new so i don't know how many people have it yet but i know they make a good product. With this lift you'll be able to run 33's and you will lose a little mpg's but there is alot of variables that will determine what your mpg's are (driving conditions, driving habits). I think if you go to their website they have a pic of a truck with the 4 inch lift on. As far as install, have no idea:)

4. TexAg95

TexAg95 New Member

I called ReadyLift, their 4" lift doesn't fit 17" wheels so it won't fit my truck! They said they have only qualified it on 20" wheels so far and plan to qual it on 18" wheels. Now I'm going to have to look at the Rough Country 3" lift I guess. :(

5. Jimbo74

Jimbo74 Rockstar 100 Posts

austin they guy who owns the white truck runnin that kit on the link above from gmfullsize is runnin 18s