1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Readylift 4" Lift kit for Silverado 1500

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by tblagdon, Dec 3, 2010.

1. tblagdon

tblagdon New Member

2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I do not have experience with this 4" kit, but I do have the 2.25" level kit by ReadyLift and it has exceeded my expectations. I know that does not answer your questions, but I hope it helps some.
  3. tblagdon

tblagdon New Member

yeah i have the 2.25 and i love it, actually feels like it rides better.
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Are you running stock rims? If so, when I was researching different kits, one item that I considered was if I could still use my stock rims, as I was working off a budget that really did not factor in a rim change. If I remember correctly, in order to increase tires size to something more substantial that stock, you would have run after-market rims with this kit.

PS..got any pics of your ride??
  5. tblagdon

tblagdon New Member

i will be running aftermarket wheels and tires, probably the trail grappler.

i dont have any pics, i will try and get some.
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Perfect, then you should be fine. The only other item I found odd is that the ad says up to a 33" tire...with a 4" lift, it seems like you would able to go bigger. When I had my 2 1/2" ReadyLift leveling kit, I was running 285/70/17s which are very close to 33s, and still had plenty of room.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  7. ChebyMang

ChebyMang New Member

Can't wait to see those pictures! I love looking at different mods people are doing.
  8. tblagdon

tblagdon New Member

im going to visit Readylift today! they are actually like 15 minutes from my house and they said i can drive the sierra they have with the 4 inch kit. will let you know how it goes!
  9. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Where are you from?!
  10. tblagdon

tblagdon New Member

orange county, Ca