Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

ReadyLift Block & Leveling Kit ~ GMTC 2012 Spring Contest

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, May 25, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Got the next winner chosen for the GMTC 2012 Spring Contest and the prize and winner are ...

ReadyLift Kits - Sierraowner5.3
    One 2.25” leveling kit for 07-up GM1500 trucks and one rear block kit (choose 2” or 3”) from ReadyLift

... congrats to [MENTION=44531]Sierraowner5.3[/MENTION]; thanks for being part of the site. Please send me your contact information - name, email, address and I will forward it along and you can work out what you need and delivery of it. Don't forget to share the love and tell people where you got free stuff for your truck!

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats Sierra. Excellent timing on a win of this item for you; now you don't need to worry about it for the new truck. So will be it 2" or 3"? (Gosh I wonder which, lol!)

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

thanks to steve, GMTC, everyone at ready lift, and everyone on GMTC, couldnt have done it without ya'll. im super excited!!!!!!!!!!

:party::party::party::party:

Alex

4. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Christmas came really early for you! Congrats Alex

Last edited: May 25, 2012
  5. TemperMonkey

TemperMonkey Member

Congratz!!!! Sweet!!!

6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

So far so good. Nice prize Sierra enjoy and don't forget the pictures of install and review:lol:

7. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

:rofl::rofl::lol: Bro.. did you just win a kit from ReadyLift... or the Daytona 500?!?

HAHAHA.. Jk man, congrats on the win, can't wait to see it installed!

8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i plan to coach, this sounds like a good saturday project for me!!!

Alex

9. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congratulations Alex. :great:

10. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

congrats on the prize