1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

ReadyLift SST Lift Kit

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by dlg804, Feb 17, 2010.

1. dlg804

dlg804 New Member

Please tell me what you think about this lift kit as far as quality and how well it will hold up. Also, my truck does not and will not go off road.

2. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Not real familiar with Ready Lift. I have heard a lot of good about their leveling kits. How high are you wanting to lift your truck? Looks like the SST lift is a four inch lift and allows you to run 33's. This kit does not come with aftermarket shocks, but if you are not going to be going off road you should be fine.

3. dlg804

dlg804 New Member

i am just going 4" right now. i might add a small body lift later.

4. Gambit

Gambit Rockstar 100 Posts

stupid question but what is the purpose of spending money on a lift if your truck "WILL NOT" go offroad? Seems like a waste of money to me but hey thats just my opinion.

5. blacknight97

blacknight97 Rockstar 100 Posts

some people just like the look of the lifted trucks, i mean i love it. and im not a huge off-road guy, but i'll take my truck out on the dirt every now and then, its just personal taste.

6. dlg804

dlg804 New Member

same here. i like the look of a lifted truck.

7. dlg804

dlg804 New Member

i decided not to go with the ready lift. i just bought a pro comp 6" suspension lift. it will be a while before i install it i have to get more money for the install and the tires

8. lalo56

lalo56 Rockstar 100 Posts

make sure you take pictures once you complete the install.

9. ADrooster

ADrooster New Member

ready lift is a great lift I was gonna do it but I am going fabtech 7' with a couple spacers

10. tandk04

tandk04 Member

I am thinking of going with the ReadyLift SST 4". I see that it runs right at a grand. I have heard nothing but good things about ReadyLift, but was hoping to find someone with the kit so I could get some feedback or pictures. Thanks in advance.