Newest Gallery Photos

  1. Chevy Truck Forum

    Welcome To!

    The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

    Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

    Join Today ~ It's Free

    Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Really Need Some Help With This.

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by Duncan_Z71, May 3, 2011.

  1. Duncan_Z71

    Duncan_Z71 Rockstar


    About 3 weeks ago, My truck got beat all to crap by baseball size hail. And it busted this plastic vents below the windshield. And I'm wonder but in the world that thing is called, and where you can get one from.
    Last edited: May 3, 2011
  2. murdog94

    murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

    I believe it is called the windshield cowl cover. And i think that is a dealer or junk yard only part.
  3. Duncan_Z71

    Duncan_Z71 Rockstar

    well guess ill be paying big bucks for this one. cause cant find my truck any where in any of my local junk yards. Thanks bud.
  4. murdog94

    murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

    It all depends on that part. I just bought a tranny crossmember for my truck for $130 yes it is a bit much but factory new.
  5. Duncan_Z71

    Duncan_Z71 Rockstar

    well im trying to find it on LMC but no luck. I can find the side pieces of it. but not the big long middle piece.

    ---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

    cowl wiper cover is the exact name for it. but just cant find it any where lol

    TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

  7. Duncan_Z71

    Duncan_Z71 Rockstar

  8. silveradotrailblazer

    silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

    If its a wiper cowl you need then check out StreetScenes. The have a smooth wiper cowl replacement part # 950-70112 for your truck. Shop around for prices. it may be cheaper than a GM part.
  9. kennyb79

    kennyb79 Rockstar 100 Posts

    Is that for an 01? hard to believe you can't find one in a junkyard...I can't see why that part wouldn't be the same for a suburban/tahoe/ or pickup. google auto recyclers and try to find a pick and pull or a junkyard in your area. I've even searched Ebay for other parts and found junkers in my area that I've gotten unrelated parts for. it should be easy to find that part used.
  10. silveradotrailblazer

    silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

    Try Certified Auto Recycling, Andmore Alabama, 800-632-2091, They have been featured on Trucks U and HotRod TV. Looks like a professional company.

Share This Page