Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

RealTruck.com Facebook Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Jper, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Jper

Jper Member

Hi all, I stumbled upon a contest on Facebook from online parts supplier Realtruck.com. (supposedly) they're featuring real people's pickup trucks. I say supposedly because the contest is now full of SUV's and even some Car's and a Minivan! So I'm trying my best to represent GM power with my Midnight Blue Sierra 1500 to keep the Fords and even worse the Dodges at bay! So if you're inclined, it would be greatly appreceated if you could send 5 stars my way and keep a GM on top!

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/RealTruck?sk=app_410204379021615

or find the contest through Realtruck.com's facebook fan page!

Thanks GMTC Crew! I appreceate it!

Jper.
  2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Could we see your truck , so as to make an informed decision?
  3. Jper

Jper Member

Absolutley! Here it is, 2011 Sierra 1500, RBP 94R wheels, 31" Yokohama Geolandar tires, Stainless steel side bars, Magnaflow dual exhaust system. Hoping to add a cold air kit and possibly swap out the bumper pad and grille for a color matched set. But that's only if I win the lotto!

IMG-20120611-00064.jpg
  4. Jper

Jper Member

We've dropped back to fourth, still in the running but it's going to take a big push to get there! Currently in first is a vintage 29' Ford, Second is a Dodge Journey (blech) and Third is an import Nissan. We're still in this, and if you've got a second and can send five stars via the Real truck.com facebook's real rides contest page it would be very much appreceated! Thanks all for your continued GMTC support!
  5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I got my vote in for your truck, good luck man and long live Chevrolet.............. :glasses:
  6. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Done.................
  7. Jper

Jper Member

Thank you gentlemen! We're still in the race it's getting down to the wire and tight, so your votes are very much appreceated! Hopefully I'll be able to defeat the Dodge and Ford and import boys! Every vote counts!
  8. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

bump..........