1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

rear bumper plastic replacement

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by blaze1608, Nov 12, 2012.

1. blaze1608

blaze1608 New Member

I am trying to replace all the black plastic on the exterior of my truck, with either chrome or matching my paint. So far, finding parts that are either chrome or painted finish are easy. The chrome parts, I can find in a Canadian tire for the door handles and the grille and bumper I can get from a Suburban/Tahoe but only painted finish for the bumper and chrome for the grille. While for painted I can even find painted door handles from GMC Yukon denali's, but nothing for the grille unless its custom or DIY. However, that is not the main issue, the issue is finding such parts for the rear bumper, either basic chrome, or a diamond plate cover in place of plastic. Any suggestions?