Rear Bumper Replace?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by sevi084x4, Feb 7, 2012.

1. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 Rockstar 100 Posts

I have a 11 Chevy summit white z71 i bought a few weeks back and im kind of on this mission to white it out since the whole front end is white. The other day i saw a sierra that had a white back bumper looked oem....are these available for chevys? If so where can i get them because i really do not care for that black and chrome back there.

2. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I would give your dealership a call and ask them first. They might have them available but if not will be able to paint the bumper for you so either way it can be done. I know on the Gmc sierra denali trucks the rear bumper is painted.

3. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Almost 100% sure that was a DIY and not factory.

4. Rockstarrchevy81

The GMC Sierra Denali trucks do come with the Color matched rear bumper my buddy has a new one.... They come with basically every option as the cadillac's.

5. sevi084x4

Well I will have to talk to my parts guy at the dealership. I'm just wondering if that Denali bumper might fit on the Chevy? Because Chevy just started making most of there stuff color match white....like the mudflaps just came out a few months back, so I'm pretty sure that bumper will be out of the question.

6. Rockstarrchevy81

I wouldnt say it would be out of question they would probably have to order you one but they will also probably tell you that you will be better off just letting them paint yours or someone else do it. Either way it can be done lol

7. sevi084x4

Ok man thanks for the input. Ill head over there some time this weekend and check it out. But I'll let you know how it goes

8. Rockstarrchevy81

alright man sounds good. Let me know what the cost would be for them to do it and if they can order a replacement.

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Quoted for truth. And Rokstarr would know, as he paints all kinds of things and does great work!

10. sevi084x4

Alright rock star I'll keep you posted. I'll probably go by there tomorrow