1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rear Bumper

Discussion in 'Chevy Colorado Forum (GMC Canyon)' started by iwoodyo4, Oct 6, 2008.

1. iwoodyo4

iwoodyo4 New Member

Anyone know of a good place to buy a NEW rear bumper other than the $1000.00 Dealer?:grrrrrr:

2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I found one on Craig's List for $200, shipped for my last truck. A guy had taken it off to put a rolled pan on. Also, I've had "pipe" bumpers from outfitters installed for $250. Good hunting!
  3. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

what is the bumper going on? I would check ebay or craigslist.
  4. hearseman

hearseman New Member

I have a yellow one in my garage,had it on less then a year and switched to a roll pan.Would need to be painted unless your truck is yellow too.It's off an 05. I live in wisconsin.It's been just sitting in my garage forever.
  5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Also the junk yards are begining to get a few of these trucks.. That might be a viable option. I dont know how many local junk yards you have.
  6. bigdaddy77084

bigdaddy77084 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Some aftermarket stores keep the old ones too.I've seen cheap ones on ebay but shipping is killer. And free shipping is still in the cost.
    I got a dent in my front one that gonna beat out and paint.