1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rear end noise.

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by AR Maker, Nov 21, 2013.

1. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

AR Maker,

I understand that you are looking for advice from your fellow forum members. I might not be able to give you any technical advice but I would like to look into this concern for you. Please private message me if I can be of any assistance.

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care
  2. j cat

j cat Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I am sure AR MARKER is quite aware he can go to the dealership and have them look at it for a couple of hundred dollars. perhaps fix it or say THEY ALL DO IT.

the forums are used to provide owners ANSWERS to the issues that the may have or think they have.

forum also provides procedures and help completing repairs.

you GM assistance people always want to communicate with private messages and I HAVE ISSUES WITH THAT !

do me a favor and find out why we tax payers are getting short changed on the bail out by about 11 billion dollars.

I would very much love to have GM post answers to forum members. also provide TSB/RECALL info ...

That will not happen !