Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

rear entertainment controls help!!!

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by R6 Tech 413, May 5, 2012.

1. R6 Tech 413

R6 Tech 413 New Member

so i have an 03 2500 crew cab LT with the factory rear entertainment system. i upgraded the front radio with a kenwood dnx6960. i have the bose system so i installed the pac radio OS-2BOSE wiring harness, but in doing so i lose the functions of the rear entertainment. has anyone had something similar done or know a way to get those functions back. thanks

2. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Last edited: May 5, 2012
  3. R6 Tech 413

R6 Tech 413 New Member

I believe that it's only for the newer models 08+

4. R6 Tech 413

R6 Tech 413 New Member

no one else has any input??

5. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I would call PAC and see if they have one that will work.

6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I have tapped into the rear Factory screen many years ago.. the factory wire If I remember right goes down the piler You should be able to get Video into it. I don't think Pac or Blitzsafe have anything for the older GM Trucks..

7. R6 Tech 413

R6 Tech 413 New Member

the video screen still works, its the radio controls on the bottom that i cannot get to power up, so if your watching a video in the drop down screen there is no way to get sound from it.