Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rear stock tail lights for sale-Tahoe

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by offroadnjake, Nov 16, 2011.

1. offroadnjake

offroadnjake New Member

I have a set of rear stock tail lights that came off of my 2008 Tahoe for sale. They are in perfect condition. No scratches or cracks. They will fit a '07-New Tahoe/Suburban. Has wiring harnesses. Doesn't include reverse light bulbs but the brake light bulbs are there and work fine. Just let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

I also have 1 side of the 3rd row seat for a Tahoe or Suburban(07-new) cloth ebony black and a chrome billet grille(2 piece)for the same year model for sale. All are priced to sale!
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

***Thread Moved***

If you have any questions,

let me know, Thanks
  3. offroadnjake

offroadnjake New Member

Thanks Mike. New to this so trying to figure everything out.
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

No worries.....also if you can, a Price and Pictures would go a long way with helping sell your Items/Parts......:glasses: