1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

rear view camera, is this one good ?

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by loic, Dec 30, 2009.

1. loic

loic Rockstar

on the Tahoe, the window tint is extremly dark, i'm not going to remove the tint as it's nice in the summer but to back up at night it's a pain, yo ucan't see sh@t. I added 2 fog light in the back but still not good so I was looking at back up cameras. most of the one I found cost $600 and way up, which is too much for me. I found that one which as a 7"screen ( many system have a 3.5" screen (how can you see ?......) I could place a 7"screen in front of the console, there is plenty of empty space there.
    here is the link to the one I found :http://www.4ucam.com/Wired-CCD-Backup-Camera-7-inch-Monitor-Color-RV-Cam-Truck-Trailer-Rear-View-IR-Night-Vision.html

2. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

By the looks of it , not bad specially for that price !!!!!:gasp:

3. loic

loic Rockstar

I know the price is very low compare to the other one I saw, but I want to know about quality, if the quality is good thats a hell of a deal, now if the quality is bad thats still a lots of $$ spent for nothing....lol