1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rear View Mirror

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by mofah49, Sep 14, 2006.

1. mofah49

mofah49 New Member

I've traded my 2000 Blazer LT for a 2006 TB LS. The inside rear view mirror did not come with the compass or temperature feature. (Something I had in the overhead of the LT version). I find I miss that. The current mirror has On Star and I'm wondering Is it possible to change out the mirror with one that has the On Star with the compass and temp?
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'll have to check, but you used to be only able to get the Compass mirror with the EXT version of the Trailblazer. Someone might know how to wire it in.
  3. mofah49

mofah49 New Member

Rearview mirror

On the inside rearview mirror Steve, I guess I forgot to add that I've got the 2006 TB Ext
  4. snk02blazer

snk02blazer New Member

i have an 02 tb non ext with onstar and compas in the mirror but my outside temp is on the climate controls