Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Rear Wheel squeaking at low speed

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by mac daddy, Feb 5, 2013.

1. mac daddy

mac daddy New Member

I have an 08 2500HD Duramax with 35" tires on 20's...went to the deer lease this past weekend and got a little muddy...developed a squeak in rear right wheel area when driving less than 10mph..once I get to 10mph the squeak goes away...Thought it might have been dirt from the lease so I went and sprayed it down at the car wash and while leaving I noticed the sound was gone but this morning I heard it again...heard it could be e-brake...any input would be greatly appreciated

2. When I had my jeep commander had some problem thought something was in tire .. Took it to mechanic and it was the e-brake .. It was cracked .. I was shocked that I was driving around for about a month with it .. Sometimes also sounded like a little clicking noise

3. j cat

j cat Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

remove the rear drum/rotor and inspect for any rocks you may have picked up.