1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Rear Wheel Well Liners

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by ChevyHD, Sep 27, 2011.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChevyHD

ChevyHD Rockstar 100 Posts

I was wondering if any of you have ever heard/known of a place or person that makes a rear wheel well liner. I know you can't get anything oem which sucks. It looks kinda sloppy when you can see dirt and debris on your bumper and on the inside your fenders IMO. I just want something to clean it up a little. I did have pro flaps which helped some, but I lost those during a muddin/booze cruise adventure at my farm. Any ideas even would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Adam

2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I believe they only have liners for the NNBS trucks. Have you thought about doing them in Line-x?

3. XS ive

XS ive Rockstar 100 Posts

I have the GM aftermarket liners.

4. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

5. ChevyHD

ChevyHD Rockstar 100 Posts

I already have my wheel wells lined with raptor liner. I did it with my rocker panels but I wasn't specific enough with you guys. I meant the gap you see when you are standing in front and looking towards the rear bumper through the wheel well/between the fender and box. I hate that gap there and thought possibly a wheel well liner would help it but there seems to be nothing on that sort of product so i'll most likely make something custom using mud flaps or something. Thanks though guys!

Adam