1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rear wiper blade replacement on 07+ Trailblazers

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by jeff618, Jan 21, 2010.

1. jeff618

jeff618 Member

:great: Trying to save others some time, money, stress & headaches...

There is an alternative to going to the dealer for a replacement rear wiper blade on the 07+ Chevy Trailblazer. It may first appear that the blade and arm are one piece but if you take a look, you'll see the wiper blade can be replaced and its actually quite simple. It's a special rear wiper blade though. There may be other alternatives, but the "Trico Exact Fit Rear Integral Blade" snaps right onto the special rear arm and looks like the factory original. You can find it online. Much cheaper than the dealer alternative and easier/less tedious than messing around with rubber blade refills. Comes with removal and replacement instructions too. Hope this helps.
  2. Ronbo

Ronbo New Member

Go to O'Reilly Parts Store

I have an 03 and about 3 years ago stopped in my local O'Reilly Parts Store and simply told the guy at counter I had no clue how to replace blade or the whole assemble on my rear wiper.

He came right out and looked at it and proceeded to get a whole assembled wiper blade and replaced the whole thing in just a couple of minutes.

The also did my front full blade assembly for me.

Just make sure when you stop in they are not real busy and I am sure they will be able to help you. Real nice people there.

Ronbo
  3. jeff618

jeff618 Member

:lol: You mean you didn't get interrupted 15 times by other customers demanding to know where the flux capacitors or anti-fibulation plates are? Gotta love it when autoparts stores are busy... Really people - wait your turn!!!! LOL

I also get the whole set of blades when I do it. My current configuration is Trico Tech Beam Blades on the front and the Exact Fit Rear Integral on the back. I get them online becuase the installation is easy. Everything is working awesome. Thank goodness they're they're a sweet set-up...what's up with this doom, gloom, wet & misty weather the past week? :neutral: I've never used my wipers and headlights SO MUCH!!!!