Three years ago I bought a set of Matrix Projector headlights with the halo's and LED's, I didn't get a chance to install them until 6 months later when I checked them I found out they were DOA. The only thing that worked on them were the headlight bulbs, the LED's and Halo's were non-functional. I wasn't able to return them so I put them on the truck, well a few weeks later they filled up with water and fogged horribly so I took them off and threw them in my closet until here recently. Here is a picture of the headlights when I pulled them out of the closet, I love the looks of them but the functionality of them is more to be desired. I took the hair dryer and went around the housing to get the silicone to soften up, and then I worked a flat blade screw driver around the lense to get the headlight apart. After about 10 minutes it finally came apart with no damage done, you can see a couple of pry marks in the picture but I flattened these out with a pair of needle nose pliars easily. This is the back of the headlight housing after seperation, notice the grey silicone around the perimeter. A lot of people will leave that bead of silicone in and just reheat it and seal them back up, but I wanted to start from scratch so I pulled it all out. I used a philips screw driver and started a pice of silicone on the end, and then I just rolled it like you would spaghetti on a fork it worked almost 100% This is the inside of the front of the headlights, the red and black wires that are exposed are for the halo's. This is the chrome insert seperated from the clear headlight lense, it was held in place by 4 tiny screws which I used an eye glass screw driver to get them out. The halo's were also taken out in this picture, each halo was held in place by 2 small screws and the wiring was carefully pulled through the narrow slot at the bottom of the halo opening.