1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Recommended Xenon Replacement Bulbs?

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by Guerrette86841, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Guerrette86841

Guerrette86841 New Member

ok guys, im tired of my factory lights. I want some super whites or ones with a slight blue tint to them, but I want to replace my factory 9006 bulbs. If you guys could shoot me some recommendations as to what brand and what model because im looking for ones that are noticeably brighter than stock and have a good life to them. also any sites that you recommend would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I had the PIAA extreme white bulbs in my last yukon xl. I really liked them. now I am running HIR 9011 bulbs. They are not super white, but they are bright.
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've had the Sylvania Zxe's in my 08 for the past 2 years Love them.. They are about to come out in H3's for fog lights I have a pair on the way and will be putting them in my Whitenight system... watch for a review soon..
  4. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Subbed, as I have been wanting the same thing. Although my OE bulbs still haven't burned out after 12 years.
  5. marksoldtowne

marksoldtowne New Member

Hi,Guerrette86841
    HID Xenon bulbs are upgrades for any vehicle and for factory HID headlights.
    The latest of high quality is 6000K,8000K,10000K bulbs will upgrade your factory yellowish white HID headlights to a cool blue/purple beam. HID emits blue light for only 5 minutes after being powered on and changes to a yellow white beam .5 Different Colors of HID Xenon Bulbs are available to ranges from4300K Crystal White, 6000K Aqua Blue, 8000K Deep Blue to 10000K Violet Purple. These HID xenon bulbs will also give good looking to your factory.you should be sure about the right wattage of bulb to meet your need of lighting.