1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

recon big rig running lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by bryane, Mar 14, 2014.

1. bryane

bryane New Member

IMG_20140314_193849.jpg IMG_20140314_193849.jpg IMG_20140314_194026.jpg IMG_20140314_193934.jpg

Just got done installing running lights. The are set to turn on with Auto and flashers and blinkers. I like!
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

looks good to me! what did those cost?

Alex
  3. bryane

bryane New Member

Got them on Amazon for $140.00. Discovery reward $$$$$ my cost ($22.) After applying reward $$ as they say. "It pays to discover". :party:
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I bought my big rig lights about 5 years ago from 4 wheel parts for $99.00 at there store, to this day I have had no problems with them so you should be good for years. They look great@!!
  5. bryane

bryane New Member

Thanks for that!
  6. RAV52202

RAV52202 New Member

Those look great. I would love to get a set of those. Did you say they blink with the blinkers as well? that would be nice.
  7. bryane

bryane New Member

I hooked these up to my tail lights. They turn on with my parking lights, blinkers as well as when I hit my brakes. With blinkers and brake lights the lights are brighter. Most people hook them up to the front lights then they won't get brighter with braking. I liked the idea of of brake lights as well.
    You can pay $180 of so and get the ones that turn white when you open the door. To be honest the amber is already very bright.
  8. Kapelusprime

Kapelusprime New Member

Love chicken lights and chrome, I got a tailgate light bar a few years back and want to do this as well. glade to see positive reviews.
  9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

i want to get some of these so bad, but it will have to wait for a bit.

Alex