1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Recon Cab Lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by jnasprings, Sep 30, 2011.

1. jnasprings

jnasprings New Member

I'm looking to get some smoked recon cab lights for my 2011 Silverado CC 1500 4x4. Any suggestions as to what brand to use and where to go to get them installed? I live in Colorado Springs, Co. Thanks for all the help...

Jess Dunbar
  2. canadiantowman

canadiantowman New Member

just order them from Recon, you can put them in yourself.
  3. Klutch Mclovin

Klutch Mclovin New Member

Recon is a brand not a type of cab lights. You can order them from Recon. Here is a link of what your looking for on their website. If you are installing these cab lights on a truck that DID NOT come with factory installed cab lights, then you will need to order a wiring harness.

RECON Part # 264156BK - SMOKE Smoked LENSES with AMBER LED Cab Light Kit Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 2007-2012

Here is a link to the wiring harness just in case you need to order it.
    RECON Part # 264156Y - Wiring Kit for Part # 264156 Chevy/GMC 07-12 Cab Lights
  4. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts

x2 like others have said about RECON i bought the 08-11 Smoked cab roof lights for mine which is a 2008 silverado and i also bought the wiring harness to go with it since i didnt have them from the factory. I have had mine for a month or so and havent installed them yet. I guess you could install them yourself but im getting a buddy to do it for cheap and will be allot quicker also.
  5. Klutch Mclovin

Klutch Mclovin New Member

Be careful, if its not done correctly it will cause the underneath to chip and rust. Oh, and upload some pics as well because I have been debating on getting them, smoked led tail lights, and a smoked 3rd brake light. I'm just not sure how it will look like on a 2 tone truck.