1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

RECON Diamond White Bulbs (4,600K)

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Drake_korthos, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

**UPDATE 25NOV**

After further investigation, I discovered that these bulbs are a direct replacement for my fog lights. Hence, they have been used (and I didn't waste my money in the end!). I apologies to anybody who was interested!

Well due to my impatience to get my new bulbs, I placed the order for the WRONG bulbs. I currently have an up opened package of RECON Diamond White xenon bulbs (4,600 Kelvin). They are H16 bulbs 12V 35W part number 264H16DW. Now on Recon's page these go for $34.95 plus about a $15 shipping fee. I'm lookin to off load this set for a flat $25 fee. Send me a private message if interested. I'll be leaving town next week (be back next Friday) so bear with me if there's a delay in response. Thanks again!
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2011