Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Recon Light Bar on 04' Colorado (Video inside!)

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by seffieldvillage@aol.com, Jan 30, 2010.

1. seffieldvillage@aol.com

seffieldvillage@aol.com Rockstar 100 Posts

Here is my new Recon scanning firestorm light bar, I modified the tailgate spoiler to mount the light bar inside of it. What do you guys think?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cuhdn6Bu9Q"]YouTube- 100_0833.mov[/ame]

2. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

That is cool! I love how you integrated it in to the tailgate.

3. seffieldvillage@aol.com

thanks

hi it was a lot of work. i had to cut all the way across to get it in there. thanks again ralph

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:great:

It's things like this that make me wish that I was good with body work, very custom look to it and I am sure that you turn a lot of heads with it. Keep us updated with any more progress you have with your truck, that is one of the coolest Colorado's on the web! :party:

5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks really sharp! Shold make points at shows!

6. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

that is awesome!

7. Coolrado

Coolrado Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

that's quite the light show, nice job.

8. dsrtne1

dsrtne1 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Looks good

9. seffieldvillage@aol.com

light bar

hi thanks for all the comliments. that makes it worth all the work it took to do it. ralph

10. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I absolutely love that light bar, tailgaters won't know where to look when you light up all of those bars. Good stuff