RECON Lighting

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Drake_korthos, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Hey there, seen a few threads asking about RECON's L.E.D. taillights, and what they look like during the day. Well, just took a few...sort of! It was pretty cloudy out here, but it IS the daytime! Enjoy, and hit me up if ya'll have any questions!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BillM

BillM Rockstar 100 Posts

Drake, good looking tail lights. Are they good quality? The must have been expensive?

3. Drake_korthos

The quality on these lights are excellent! I haven't had a single problem with any of RECON's products. As far as price? Oh yeah, I definitely paid for em:gasp::money:. The tail lights alone were around $400.00. But they're still very bright with either day or night:glasses:. It's also very humid where I'm at and there's lots of drizzle and mist in the evenings and mornings. So far, no problem with bad seals. I know there are a lot of other places out there that sell cheaper lights, but the only bad thing I heard from RECON was the price...that and I'm too dern lazy to actually shop around more:lol::sleep:! Over all I've been very pleased with these lights, and I would buy them again given the opportunity.:sign0011:

4. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Tail lights look good! The interior dome & map lights look nice also:great:

5. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

They look good man i havent had any problems with recon lights yet either i have the LED light bar and in a week or so installing my Recon smoked cab roof lights! I know they will look good with my turn signal tow mirrors i been waiting to do this for awhile now! I hear you on the tail lights and everything my lighting LED tail lights, smoked led brake light and projector eagle eye ccfl halo angel eye projectors were all around $1,000 aftermarket lighting gets very $ricey!

6. Drake_korthos

Price was the biggest issue, but I'm also starting to see a "get what you paid for". Still would buy the products again if given the option. I will post some pictures as soon as I get the new headlights installed, should be sometimes around the beginning of October.

7. Rockstarrchevy81

Yeah the Eagle Eye and Recon are the best brands of lighting. My projector's are really good quality and have the black housing inside with led's between the middle halo's and led's on the side of the headlight look really nice. The tail lights also have black housing but they have allot more led's than recon and look better in my opinion i'm not knocking recon because these headlights and tail lights were priced maybe $5-10 cheaper so not much difference i didn't go cheap at all. The third brake light also has more led's inside are red and also turn to White led's when the cab lights inside are on. All in all you get what you pay for and good quality products but some people like different brands better and looks differntly. I need too take some pic's of my headlights and tail ights just haven't had time to get close ups!

8. Drake_korthos

Can't wait to see them photo's, Rockstarrchevy81! Lemme know when you get em posted!

9. Rockstarrchevy81

Yeah man i'll let you know bud i'll post them here tomorrow sometime tomorrow afternoon ha since i got like 3 classes tomorrow which isn't bad but that's the college life..

10. Falcone

Falcone Rockstar 100 Posts

how much were the interior map bulbs/ got a link to them?