1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Recon lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Burden33, May 1, 2010.

1. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

2. silveradogsxr

silveradogsxr New Member

I just ordered them last week and I'm suppose to get them on mon. I will install them and take some pics. I have a white 09 as well. :great:

3. GMCGuy00

GMCGuy00 New Member

thats a lot of money for some led taillights. Have you checked ebay?

4. Blazerado

Blazerado Rockstar 100 Posts

I have a recon LED third brake light on my 04 and i like the brake light just not the cargo

5. silveradogsxr

silveradogsxr New Member

[​IMG]

I really like them. Gives the truck a more sleek aggressive look. :great:

6. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Love the lights i was just going to tint mine but i think im goign to have to order a set lets see some night time pictures of them and where did you order your set too

7. silveradogsxr

silveradogsxr New Member

Night view

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. chevy.guy07

chevy.guy07 New Member

I have the same recon tail light bar light, progressive turn signal, back up light, i love it! makes it a little bit easier when backing up at night with my limo tented windows lol

9. NCN8ive

NCN8ive Rockstar 100 Posts

10. adam0285

adam0285 Rockstar

Love Them

I have those exact tail lights on my '07 and they look fantastic. They are very bright and easy to see even though they are smoked. My recommendation would be to splurge and get the LED back up light as well. I plan to as soon as I am in the same country as my truck.