1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Recon Lights

Discussion in 'GM Electrical Tech' started by ChevyFan, Dec 2, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Anyone running recon lights on their Chevy or GMC?
  2. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member

recon smoked roof cab lights! check my pics
  3. groceryman

groceryman New Member ROTM Winner

Me to smoked cab lights
  4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

I have the tailgate light bar.
  5. zigger215

zigger215 New Member

Tailgate lights are sick! I want! And will have soon! :)
  6. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member ROTM Winner

Yeah, about that! I've converted all my vehicle lighting to RECON lighting, lol! I've replaced the actual housing for my headlights, tail lights, and 3rd cab light. I've also replaced the stock bulbs in my interior dome lights and fog lamps with RECON's L.E.D. kit and Xenon bulbs. Cheers!
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Recon doesn't seem to make headlights and parking lights for 06's and earlier. :(

I'm debating between the PlasmaGlow Firestorm tailgate bar and the one made by Recon. I don't think the Recon scans, does it?

Surreal
  8. Klutch Mclovin

Klutch Mclovin New Member

Yeah, the recon one does scan. I recently bought a 60" plasmaglow fire and ice bar for my truck, I don't like the look of it at night. I will be willing to sell you mine if you want it. I had to hardwire mine so I had to cut off the 4 prong adapter for it off.
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I can't seem to find any youtube videos of Recon tailgate bars scanning red for turn signals; I'm only seeing amber signal scans on the Recon bars. Do you know if they scan red for turn signals?

Also, I appreciate the offer on the Fire & Ice but I'm pretty set on scanning turn signals.
  10. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

RECON's Xtreme Scanning Tailgate Light Bar is brand new for 2010 and functions as a Red LED Brake Light, Red LED Running Light, White LED Reverse Light, & Amber LED "Scanning" Turn Signal & Hazard lights. The scanning function starts in the middle of the bar and scans towards the outer edge of each side of the bar when applied. Get Lit w RECON Today!!!
    I got this directly from their website. Not sure if this is what you wanted @ surrealone.