1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

RECON smoke roof cab lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by reggiecab2000, Oct 8, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member 100 Posts

Hey guys, thought i would share a new mod i got done to my truck today...

this will be one of the only mods i DID NOT do myself for a change, seeing i didnt have the time nor the sanctity to drill holes in my own roof... enjoy :D but it was a steal! installed by ranch hand for $187.00!!! including the $100 roof light kit.

IMAG0852.jpg IMAG0858.jpg

BTW these are the 07-11 cab lights on my 2000
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  2. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

They look good man! I have a 08 silverado and have the recon smoked cab roof lights just like that i'm about to install mine here in a week or so!
  3. groceryman

groceryman New Member 100 Posts

Looks great i have a set i have to get installed to
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

The lights look very nice indeed, I need a set for my 2500HD too. It does suck to have to drill five holes in the roof though or 3, depending on what kit you buy.
  5. Rockstarrchevy81

Yeah i dont plan on doing it myself my buddy is going to install them for me at his shop. The main concern is you will need to make sure you seal the holes and such with silicone so you want have any leaking!
  6. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Lookin' good. I like the brush guard too. Is it a full bumper replacement or just a bolt on brush guard?
  7. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member 100 Posts

yeah for an $87 install i have no complaints i dropped it off at 9:00 and it was ready by 1:00, it definitely beats the time, effort, and frustration i would have endured doing it myself. well worth it in my opinion..
    and thanks
    it is just a bolt on ranch hand. i have it line-x'ed also

---------- Post added 10-10-2011 at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-09-2011 at 11:48 PM ----------

Heres a night shot i took...
    [​IMG]
  8. Rockstarrchevy81

They look good man i'm ready to get mine installed very soon!