Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

RecRac Bike Racks for Trucks

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by truck nut chevy, Jun 9, 2009.

1. truck nut chevy

truck nut chevy New Member

Besides being a truck nut, my favorite sport is mountain biking. I have designed a bike rack for pickups that allows you to securely carry your bikes along with other recreational gear. Introducing Rec-Rac: An innovative, convenient and secure solution for hauling bikes in your pickup truck bed. They're a great space saver too! More and more street and mountain bikers are choosing Rec-Rac for a hassle-free alternative to most other bike racks for pickups. I have owned 9 pickups over the last 15 years and the new Chevy Silverado is the best for truck and sport. Visit us at RecRac@aol.com

Truck Nut

2. Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon Rockstar

Pictures...pictures...pictures... Then maybe I will visit your site.

3. truck nut chevy

Attached Picture

Funny you are from Windsor my engineer is the owner of your local bike shop. I have attached a picture of the rack for you. More pictures to follow.

Attached Files:

4. Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon Rockstar

yeah, if you had a pick of it mounted in the truck, that would be great.

5. truck nut chevy

More pictures

Here are some pics with a bike mounted on a Chevy Colorado and my 2007 Silverado.

Attached Files: