1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Red emblems

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Getsy11, May 28, 2012.

1. Getsy11

Getsy11 New Member

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a set of red or blue bowties for my grill and tailgate on my 2011 silverado 2500.
  2. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member Ride Of The Month Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member Ride Of The Month Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great: I've not seen red or blue bowties; you'll probably need to paint them, yourself.
  4. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Ride Of The Month Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016: Welcome to the club and enjoy the site.......
  5. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

welcome to this site
  6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

to answer your question, your best bet is to get them custom painted. either that or try looking online, google can be your best friend in this kind of thing.

Alex
  7. donyms

donyms Active Member Ride Of The Month Winner 1000 Posts

X2 on what Alex said, Welcome to the club. Good to have you. :glasses:
  8. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. You can search ebay, google in general, etc.. and hope that you get lucky. If you want anything besides OEM or black odds are you'll have to paint them yourself though, or get them painted. There are some write-ups in the How-to section here for painting them yourself.
  10. medicmatt

medicmatt New Member

Welcome to the club. I'm actually getting ready to do mine in red as well. You can paint it, or you can find a place that makes vinyl wraps and have them do it for you. I've got a place here that will do both the grill and tailgate for $20 out the door and installed. A buddy has his done and I would have thought he painted it as shiny as they made it. Can't tell a difference. But it's cheaper and easier to replace if it gets damaged and needs it.