Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Red Neck Confermed

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by redbarron, Jul 29, 2007.

1. redbarron

redbarron New Member

If your family sedan is a 4 door pick-up truck,You just might be a Red Neck.But your second car is a 2 door pick-up, There is no doubt. I think I qualify, My family ride is an '06 4 door Colorado, my second ride is an '02 S-10. Any Comment ? Of course I live in Tennessee

Last edited: Jul 29, 2007
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Uh good call Redbaron. Do you live in a trailer or an old farm house? Do you have a shot gun rack at back window of said trucks? Does going pee in the nite require a flashlight and slippers? Do you think any of your cousins are "Hot"?

3. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That one may have been a bit over the top:redface:

4. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sorry got a little carried away...:oops:

5. Dj Friction

Dj Friction Rockstar 100 Posts

Well I think I have the redneck status.....I have an 86' & 95' Suburban, a 95' Blazer, and we live in a Mobile home on a farm!!!!

We have dogs, cats, chickens, horses, goats...........

I just think that might give me a redneck status

6. redbarron

redbarron New Member

Re: Redneck

The Red come and the Rednecks go. But the (I'll keep it clean) B/S goes on and on and on