1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Red or Orange?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by BurbanMan, Nov 23, 2013.

1. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

I can't decide what color to paint my power train. :( I love Chrysler red and hugger orange both.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

What are you going to paint, the block? What else?

3. BurbanMan

Block, trans, diff, shafts. Truck will be satin black

4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like both combos, red and black and orange and black. The issue I see with orange and black is that it makes me and others think of Halloween. So, I would probably go with red.

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I think it's great to make it your own. Most manufacturers have used most colors at some point.

When I think of grabber orange I think of this ...

Attached Files:

6. BurbanMan

Lol red is the majority favorite.

7. BRB46

BRB46 Rockstar Gold Member 100 Posts

I used to have a '69 Camaro that color. It was a stripped model with a vinyl top. I like the orange block and black drivetrain

8. BurbanMan

I'm going to paint the drivetrain because the brighter color makes it easier for my tired eyes to see what I'm working on when the time comes.